Wednesday, 12 August 2026

A bit of a break

Heading off to Europe for a four week break, so there won't be much happening here on the blog until later in September. We will spend a few days with my sister in England who has had a sudden flurry of parcels delivered from companies with unfamiliar names - like Perry Miniatures and Warbases. Well, I might as well take advantage of local postage rates while I can.

Not that I leave an empty workbench behind. The Bazooka Town campaign for Chain of Command features a US Amored Infantry platoon, so naturally I need to add a few more halftracks. I also thought I had all the American tanks I needed, but it turns out I didn't have an M4A3E8, well that's been corrected. Somehow a Chaffee has slipped into the paint queue as well.

As for the Soviet armour, they've just been sitting in the paint queue for a bit too long. Currently they are still shiny under their gloss varnish for the decals. More to do on all of them, mainly weathering, but they will have to wait until I return. As will sixteen early imperial Roman auxiliary cavalry; more Afghans for the late 19th century; a few rebel militia for the AWI.........

Right then, off to do some packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment